We welcome applications for clubs to join our league, however, there are certain criteria that you must fulfil in order to apply.
Please take note of the following:
- Applications for membership will only be accepted provided all applicants participate in the national pyramid system laid out by the Football Association. All Clubs must be Regional NLS Feeder League or above (formerly Step 7).
- Must have a youth development plan
- England Football Accreditation (if not an England Football Accredited club, you must be prepared to work towards achieving this standard)
- Must have a minimum of two teams at different age groups in order to join or remain the competition.
- Must have a Code of conduct for coaching staff, players and parents
- Standard of facility you intend to use (must meet leagues requirements, providing hospitality in line with league requirements is mandatory) Further meeting to be arranged to inspect playing facility.
- Must provide changing rooms for Home and Away teams and the match officials
- Hospitality must provided after the game to visiting teams and officials food to be consumed at the clubs main facilities. Where this is not possible a suitable venue must be used. Providing food in changing rooms is NOT acceptable.– All teams must when notifying the League for the current season make sure that the venue is no more than twenty miles from their main club facilities
The League (will)
- Arrange a formal meeting
- The rules are available Online
- Talk you through the criteria
- Answer any queries you may have
All Applicants will be judged on merit
– Final acceptance will be made by the membership at the AGM
The Next Steps
If you feel you meet the criteria and want to apply please contact the Secretary using the form below